For paper submission, authors should follow standard IEEE conference templates with A4 formats that can be found at:
The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins (e.g. do not include page numbers, copyright notices, etc.).
For all initial submissions for review, the page length is limited to 5 pages (10-point font). Proofread your source document thoroughly. To submit your paper for the review process, please follow the link:
For camera-ready submission, there are several important things to note for your paper to be submitted to IEEE Xplore:
- The authors should revise the paper according to the reviewer’s suggestion and comments;
- The camera-ready paper MUST STRICTLY follows TSSA 2020 paper format as follows:
- The paper should be in accordance to IEEE guidelines;
- The paper should be 4 (four) to 5(five) pages in length, including the references;
- Please make sure your writing is error-free in terms of grammar, structure, and typing;
- Add the copyright notice at the BOTTOM LEFT of the FIRST PAGE of your paper (for further info regarding the copyright notice, please see Annex I). If you are using Footer feature in your word processor, we remind you to set it as the First Page Footer as the copyright notice should appear on the first page ONLY;
We strongly advise you to use our pre-formatted template specialized for TSSA to avoid formatting-related revisions in the future: http://tssa-conference.org/2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/TSSA2018-Conference-template-A4.doc
- Your camera-ready paper should be in PDF format and in conformance to IEEE Xplore publication requirements. To ensure conformity, you MUST check your PDF file (or convert your document/word file to PDF) using PDF eXpress. To set up your account, please see Annex II
- Send your IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail subject: IEEE-compliant#[EasyChair submission number]. For example: IEEE-compliant#102 for paper with EasyChair submission number 102. (Note: the authors do not need to update their papers on the EasyChair portal)
- TSSA will use the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) instead of the regular copyright form. Therefore, the authors are not required to send the scanned copyright form to our e-mail. Instead, one of the authors will receive the link to sign the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) from email@example.com. The authors will be notified via e-mail for further information regarding the eCF signing. (Note: only one of the authors should sign the eCF)
- Do not forget to register your paper according to http://tssa-conference.org/2020/index.php/registration/ and send your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail subject: PaymentReceipt#[EasyChair submission number]. For example: PaymentReceipt#102 for paper with EasyChair submission number 102.
Failure to comply with one of the requirements above may cause the full paper to be EXCLUDED for submission to IEEE Xplore.
Annex I: Copyright Notice
Add the copyright notice (Times New Roman, 8pt, bolded) at the BOTTOM LEFT of the FIRST PAGE of your paper as follows: 978-1-7281-7598-0/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Annex II: Creating your PDF eXpress Account
To make sure that your PDF camera ready paper is in conformance to IEEEXplore publication requirements, please check your PDF file with PDF eXpress by following below guidelines.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 51342x for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.