When you are ready with your paper, please submit your PDF-formatted paper through TSSA 2019 EasyChair paper submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tssa2019
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) in the IEEE Conference template. All submissions should be written in English. Please prepare your A4 paper in accordance to IEEE guidelines at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
For camera-ready submission, there are several important things to note for your paper to be submitted to IEEE Xplore:
- The authors should revise the paper according to the reviewer’s suggestion and comments;
- The camera-ready paper MUST STRICTLY follows TSSA 2019 paper format as follows:
- The paper should be in accordance to IEEE guidelines;
- The paper should be 4 (four) to 6 (six) pages in length, including the references;
- Please make sure your writing is error-free in terms of grammar, structure, and typing;
- Add the copyright notice at the BOTTOM LEFT of the FIRST PAGE of your paper (for further info regarding the copyright notice, please see Annex I). If you are using Footer feature in your word processor, we remind you to set it as the First Page Footer as the copyright notice should appear on the first page ONLY;
We strongly advise you to use our pre-formatted template specialized for TSSA to avoid formatting-related revisions in the future: http://tssa-conference.org/2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/TSSA2018-Conference-template-A4.doc
- Your camera-ready paper should be in PDF format and in conformance to IEEE Xplore publication requirements. To ensure conformity, you MUST check your PDF file (or convert your document/word file to PDF) using PDF eXpress. To set up your account, please see Annex II
- Send your IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF to email@example.com with e-mail subject: IEEE-compliant#[EasyChair submission number]. For example: IEEE-compliant#102 for paper with EasyChair submission number 102. (Note: the authors do not need to update their papers on the EasyChair portal)
- Starting this year, TSSA will use the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) instead of the regular copyright form. Therefore, the authors are not required to send the scanned copyright form to our e-mail. Instead, one of the authors will receive the link to sign the Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) from firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors will be notified via e-mail for further information regarding the eCF signing. (Note: only one of the authors should sign the eCF)
- Do not forget to register your paper according to http://tssa-conference.org/2019/index.php/registration/ and send your payment receipt to email@example.com with e-mail subject: PaymentReceipt#[EasyChair submission number]. For example: PaymentReceipt#102 for paper with EasyChair submission number 102.
Failure to comply with one of the requirements above may cause the full paper to be EXCLUDED for submission to IEEE Xplore.
Annex II: Creating your PDF eXpress Account