PDF Instructions for your Authors
The 10th International Conference on Telecommunication Systems Services and Applications (TSSA)
Submit your camera ready paper not later than 7th September 2017
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: TBD/17/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: TBD/17/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:TBD/17/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
If necessary, contact Wervyan Shalannanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
To make sure that your PDF camera ready paper is in conformance to IEEE Xplore publication requirements, please check your PDF file with PDF eXpress by following below guidelines.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- TBD X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IEEE Copyright Transfer Form
Your final paper submission must be accompanied by a properly filled and signed IEEE Copyright Form. The copyright form can be downloaded from IEEE website: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html. You can download the form, fill and sign it, scan the signed form into a PDF file, name the PDF file with the paper number (for example, PID093-copyrightform.PDF). Please send the copyright & consent form to wervyan[at]stei[dot]itb[dot]ac[dot]id
When you are ready with your paper, please submit your PDF-formatted paper through TSSA 2016 EasyChair paper submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf= TBD
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references) in standard IEEE Conference format. All submissions should be written in English. Please prepare your A4 paper in accordance to IEEE guidelines at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Please be noted that the conference uses double-blind review process, so that author name(s) and affiliation(s) must not be written in the paper. This is required to ensure the fairness in reviewing process.