- IEEE Member: IDR 5,400,000
- Non IEEE Member: IDR 6,000,000
- Student IEEE Member: IDR 2,700,000
- Student Non IEEE Member: IDR 3,300,000
- IEEE Member: IDR 2,000,000
- Non IEEE Member: IDR 2,500,000
- Student IEEE Member: IDR 1,000,000
- Student Non IEEE Member: IDR 1,500,000
- Non-Author or non-presenter participant registration fee: IDR 1,000,000 in order to access all conference sessions, conference proceeding, lunch, 2 times coffee breaks, and gala-dinner.
* The registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register at the FULL registration fee and present the paper at the conference in order for the paper to be included in the 11th TSSA 2017 Conference Proceeding and to be be submitted for inclusion into IEEExplore. One author FULL registration will allow to present a maximum of two accepted papers.
- For a non-Author or non-presenter participant, they have to register at the FULL registration fee in order to access all conference sessions, conference proceeding, lunch, 2 times coffee breaks, and gala-dinner.
- Accepted papers will not be included in the Conference Proceeding if they do not have an author registered at the FULL registration fee by October 12, 2017.
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE, IEICE, and Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS), and other IEEE’s sister society.
- Student registration should be proven by valid student ID. Scanned student ID is submitted during online registration and the student ID should be shown during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
- Member or Student Member must declare a valid membership status, e.g. a scanned of Member or Student Member card or other evidences, during online registration.
Any inquiries related to the registration, please contact the 11th TSSA2017 Committee.
Account Holder: Iskandar
Bank Mandiri No. 131 00 272727 33
SWIFT Code: BMRIIDJAXXX
*send the payment receipt to wervyan(at)stei(dot)itb(dot)ac(dot)id